This bottle green creation from the "Abresham Collection" speaks volumes about the rich heritage of South Asia. Aima Baig, a vision of grace, brings this design to life, showcasing the meticulous golden zariwork, shimmering golden sequins that define it. The neckline is resplendent with meticulous work which adds a touch of elegance. The shirt daman borders feature exquisite embroidery on both sides, Drawing inspiration from the architectural motifs of the Mughal era. The dupatta is adorned with borders on all four sides carries the weight of tradition with grace. This ensemble is a testament to artistry and culture.
- Embroidered front center panel on lawn silk
- Pair of embroidered side panels for front right & left on lawn silk
- 30'' embroidered back with border on lawn silk
- 1 meter embroidered sleeves with border on lawn silk
- 30'' embroidered border for front daman on lawn silk
- 2.5 meters embroidered dupatta on chiffon
- 1.5 meters dyed wide width lawn silk for trousers