In this maroon creation from “Abresham Collection” graced by the ethereal Aima Baig, we witness the alchemy of art and tradition. Gold zari and sequins intermingle creating an opulent tapestry. The mehendi-hued contrast border on the shirt's daman is a stroke of artistic genius, a nod to South Asian craftsmanship. This attire is a canvas of culture, embroidered with precision on the front center panel, back, sleeves, and borders. A work of sartorial poetry, this ensemble is a testament to the enduring allure of intricate detailing.
- Embroidered center panel for front on lawn silk
- Pair of embroidered side panels for front right & left on lawn silk
- 30'' embroidered back with border on lawn silk
- 1 meter embroidered sleeves with border on lawn silk
- 1.5 meters embroidered border for front & back on organza
- 2.5 meters embroidered dupatta on chiffon
- 1.5 meters dyed wide width lawn silk for trousers