In the 'Abresham Collection' by Asim Jofa, Mawra Hocane whispers the secrets of spring through this rose pink and teal ensemble. This pink shirt is embellished with two toned mink zari, dori and sequins, is like a canvas of blooming beauty. Mixed motifs inspired by baroque and acanthus elements evoke the essence of nature. The teal dupatta is adorned with a splendid border and floral motifs are a testament to the season's rejuvenation.
- Embroidered front center panel on cotton silk
- Pair of embroidered side panels for front right & left on cotton silk
- 30'' embroidered back with border on cotton silk
- 1 meter embroidered sleeves with border on cotton silk
- 30'' embroidered border for front daman on cotton silk
- 2.5 meters embroidered dupatta on net with 2 side borders
- 1.5 meters dyed wide width cotton silk for trousers