Mawra Hocane dazzles like a star in the Ivory number from Asim Jofa’s ‘Abresham Collection’. This attire is crafted and embellished with golden accents that contrast with the ivory hue. The fabric is adorned with exquisite 9mm sequins and matching threadwork, creating a design that radiates opulence. The embroidery showcases the impeccable artistry which is elegantly complemented by an embroidered dupatta with four side borders, adding a touch of timeless elegance.
- Embroidered front center panel (width 12'' height 46'') on chiffon
- Pair of embroidered side panels for front right & left (width 10'' height 46'') on chiffon
- 30'' embroidered back with border on chiffon
- 1 meter embroidered sleeves with border on chiffon
- 2.5 meters embroidered border for front & back chaak on chiffon
- 2.5 meters embroidered dupatta with 4 side borders on chiffon
- 1.5 meters dyed wide width cotton silk for trousers