Are you an ardent lover of bold shades? Then this fully embroidered maroon ensemble is sure to win hearts. It’s a picture of a blooming garden on a maroon canvas which is very much inspired by the oldest traditional and handcrafted motifs. The shirt is adorned with sage-green, red and golden sequins that resembles delicate flowers and leaves while the sleeves has graceful border on organza paired with a dyed cambric trouser and a splendid sage-green dupatta that has floral embroidery along the borders. Exude royalty with Asim Jofa’s ‘Aira’ collection.
- embroidered center panel on cambric for front
- 1 Meter embroidered chan for side panels R/L on cambric for front.
- 26” embroidered daman border for side panels R/L on cambric
- 1 Meter embroidered border for sleeve on organza
- 1.8 Meters dyed cambric for back & sleeves
- 1.3 Meters (Wider width) dyed cambric for trouser
- 2.5 Meters embroidered chiffon dupatta