Woven with utmost delicacy and art, this ensemble is sure to entice you. Urwa Hocane is the epitome of grace as she dons the exquisite tea green ensemble from the ‘Aira’ Collection by Asim Jofa. Like a refreshing sip of serenity, she mesmerizes in this enchanting creation. A delicate tea green is reminiscent of verdant meadows set the stage for a symphony of floral multi-color embroidery. Bursting forth with old-mauve, black, and green hues, the meticulously crafted blooms come alive. The ensemble unveils a mesmerizing, printed dupatta, adorned with Indian motifs and botanical elements, a vivid celebration of cultural heritage. Embrace the beauty of this creation and let your spirit bloom.
- Embroidered center panel on cambric for front
- Pair of embroidered side panels on cambric for front
- 30" embroidered border for front on cambric
- 30" embroidered border for sleeves on organza
- 1.8 meters (wider width) plain dyed cambric for back and sleeves.
- 2.5 meters digital printed chiffon dupatta