Journey through the corridors of vintage Indian heritage with our "Banarsi Saree" from Asim Jofa's "Be-Khudi" collection. This ensemble features a maroon blouse adorned with intricate embroidery, including zari, thread, and sequins, creating a luxurious and opulent neckline. The muted ivory skirt and pallu are intricately woven with antique and Indian gold zari, transporting you to the enchanting streets of Banaras. Graced by the elegant Iqra Aziz exuding the charisma of old-world charm, this ensemble presents a vintage look that's steeped in tradition. The Banarsi saree is a tribute to elegance, allowing you to embrace ethnic magnificence. This regalia invites you to wrap yourself in the rich tapestry of Banaras and celebrate the timeless beauty of Indian heritage.
- Embroidered neckline for front blouse on organza
- Embroidered neckline for back blouse on organza
- Embroidered jaal for front & back blouse (width 25'' height 17'') on charmeuse silk
- Embroidered jaal for sleeves (width 39'' height 17'') on charmeuse silk
- 2.5 yard embroidered thin border on organza for blouse & sleeve hem
- 6 meter woven saree