Delve into a collection where threads don't just sew; they whisper tales of ancient crafts and cultural narratives. Step into an ensemble that's an artful homage to history, as worn by Saboor Aly. The embroidery, reminiscent of masterful brushstrokes, weaves paisley elements and arabesque motifs with the sophistication of a classic painting. The neckline and borders become ornate frames, much like those that encase prized artworks in historical galleries. The sleeves, adorned with their own embroidered borders, evoke the elegance of drapery in ancient sculptures, a nod to the aesthetics of ages past. The sequined dupatta sparkles like a tapestry of stars, echoing the timeless constellations that have watched over generations.
- Embroidered neckline on organza
- 30'' embroidered front & back with border on lawn silk
- 1 meter embroidered sleeves with border on lawn silk
- 2.5 meter embroidered lace for front & back on organza
- 2.5 meter embroidered dupatta on net
- 1.5 meter dyed lawn silk for trouser