Asim Jofa's "Shadow Work" collection graced by Mawra Hocane as a regal figure, her elegance illuminated by an ensemble that is nothing short of a masterpiece. The navy-blue fabric is a realm of allure, embellished with golden sequins that shine like jewels in the night. The embroidery on the neckline and daman is a heritage whispered in threads. The dupatta's borders frame this tale like a museum artifact, an artifact that transcends time and trends. Blend of motifs come together in a harmonious melody, creating an outfit that resonates with elegance.
- Embroidered neckline on lawn silk
- 30'' embroidered front with border on lawn silk
- 30'' embroidered back with border on lawn silk
- 1 meter embroidered sleeves with border on lawn silk
- 2.5 meter embroidered border for front & back chaak on lawn silk
- 2.5 meter embroidered dupatta on chiffon with 4 side borders
- 1.5 meter dyed lawn silk for trouser