Asim Jofa's "Shadow Work" collection, as worn by model Mawra Hocane, becomes an epitome of elegance draped in an ensemble that mirrors the mysteries of the night sky. This monochromatic marvel, shrouded in black and adorned with white arabesque embroidery, is reminiscent of stars twinkling against a nocturnal canvas. The ensemble's beautiful sleeves and borders resemble constellations, while the breathtaking neckline and dupatta, kissed by diagonal stripes, capture the ethereal beauty of shooting stars.
- 1.25 meter embroidered lace for neckline on lawn silk
- 30'' embroidered front with border on lawn silk
- 30'' embroidered back on lawn silk
- Pair of embroidered sleeves on lawn silk
- 2 yard embroidered border for trouser on lawn silk
- 2.5 meter embroidered dupatta on chiffon
- 1.5 meter dyed lawn silk for trouser