Zara Shahjahan Mushk - Zarpash
This is a pre-order item with dispatch starting from week commencing 24 AUG (AFTER EID)
We offer a renowned and industry leading premium stitching service at Haniyas - making no compromise on quality.
All our dresses are stitched as per the style shown in the images. Each dress purchased from Haniyas will include the following:
- Shirt styled as per image (lining is only provided with chiffon/net shirts)
- Trouser styled as per image
- Sleeves styled as per image (no lining) (sleeveless dresses come with sleeves as standard)
- Fully finished dupatta as per image
- Separate undershirt included (if shown)
- Embellishments as per image
* Style of embellishments may vary - embellishments quantity and finished look of dress will be as per image.
* We do not offer a custom or made to measure service.
The size charts are based on standard fit dresses so variations to the chart may happen where a design so demands i.e. A shirt made in a gown style may have a different hip measurement than a standard dress, a panelled shirt may be an inch more at the bust than the normal fit because of available stretch in the design. Wherever possible, we keep at least half to one inch margin at all sides of a dress to let you adjust these to your measurements.
Majority of our items are hand embroidered/embellished and therefore fragile in their usage whilst having a 5%-10% variation possibility. By placing an order on our website you accept the possibility of variation in comparison to the images provided on this website. Every effort is made to ensure variation is minimal.
The colour of a product may vary slightly from that which is shown on our website. This can be due to light variation at the time of photography and/or due to the way digital media devices display colours.
From time to time beading/ sequences may get displaced and this is not regarded as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These garments should be worn with care.
Please note that all clothing products sold on this website are recommended to be dry-cleaned. We will not be responsible for any claims resulting due to damage caused by washing using another method or claims for variation / and or beading/sequences displacement.